We Restore & Clean Damaged Fringe
The fringe of your area rug is typically the first thing to go. Years of foot traffic on individual tassels can cause abrasion to the fringed areas. Vacuum cleaners and other appliances within the home can cause damage as well. All of these, and more, contribute to tearing, fraying, and discoloration of the tassels on your Oriental rug. Cleaning the fringe can often bring it back to its original bright color. We accomplish this using the following steps:
- Clean the fringe by hand.
- Spot clean as needed.
- Brush the fringe by hand.
How We Replace & Restore Fringes
When the fringe of your specialty rug looks horrible, Greenspring Rug Care can either replace the existing fringe or completely remove the fringe. It truly depends on the look and appearance you want for your area rug. Our expert team follows these steps for proper and secure fringe replacement.
- First, we remove the existing fringe from your area rug.
- Next, we properly secure the structure of the rug with an overcast stitch.
- Last, we lay your new fringe along the previous area and sew it right into the rug.
Why Choose Us for Fringe Restoration?
At Greenspring Rug Care, we do our best to provide you with a first-class rug you can enjoy for years to come. There’s no need to replace your rug when you can let our expert team repair and restore it for you! We offer customized solutions to your particular rug fringe issue.
- Perform detailed and meticulous rug fringe cleaning.
- Recreate fringe from the existing rug.
- Replace the fringe with a faux fringe.
- Allow you to choose the color, length, and style of your new faux fringe.